Electrum Cleanse is ideal for before, during and after the tattoo process. Electrum Cleanse is electrolyzed water that is produced through a proprietary, patented electrochemical process which passes an electrical current through the water, thereby generating super-oxygenated water. This extremely potent antimicrobial solution is highly effective in cleansing, rinsing, and soothing tattooed skin. Electrum Cleanse is like the natural Hypochlorous Acid produced by the human body which assists the immune system in fighting off infections.
Electrum Cleanse is a clear hypotonic solution topically applied to skin and wound areas. The subject device is a wound management and cleansing solution that is intended for cleansing, irrigating, and debriding dermal wounds in addition to moistening and lubricating absorbent wound dressings (e.g. gauze, bandages). The mechanical action of fluid moving across the wound provides for the mechanism of action and aids in the removal of foreign objects such as dirt, ink and debris.
Electrum Cleanse contains the following ingredients: Ionized water (99.93%), Sodium chloride (0.048%), Hypochlorous acid (0.02%) and hypochlorite Ion (0.002%)
- Can be used as a cleanser, a rinse, and an aftercare solution - 1 product, multiple uses.
- Can be used to cut your black ink for grey wash (in your pigment caps).
- Contains no harsh substances. NO alcohol. NO stinging.
- Is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-allergenic.
- Is pH neutral & leaves skin residue-free.
- Helps to reduce swelling and redness, so the artist gets a more true visual aspect while tattooing.
- Can be used throughout the tattoo process, and as an aftercare, which allows for better color saturation and pigment retention.
- Can be applied to healthy skin, even around the: eyes, ears, mouth & nose.
- Is compatible with other commonly used tattooing products.
- Reduces client discomfort and irritation while being tattooed.
- Is FDA cleared.
- Is biodegradable, and environmentally safe. It does not require any special handling, or disposal.
- Technology that has been proven on over 100,000 tattoos by thousands of tattoo professionals during the last 5 years.
Have Questions? Ask An Expert
From this Collection